Chamber of Commerce
The Hanover Chamber of Commerce is organized to advance the commercial, agricultural, civic, tourist and general interests of the citizens of the Village of Hanover and its trade area. Some of the ongoing and past projects we have sponsored include:
- Mallard Fest events
- Hanover Days events
- Hanover Library donation
- Purchase (along with Mallardfest) of the Christmas banners
- Purchase (along with Mallardfest) of the town banners displayed at Invensys for the 3rd of July and Mallardfest
- Purchase (along with private donations) of the lamppost banners on Main Street
- Flowers and flower barrels on Main Street in May to help beautify Hanover
- Veterans Memorial donation
- Wooden welcome signs on both edges of Hanover
- White Park Bandstand
- Christmas Decorating Contest
Board and Membership
Regular quarterly meetings are held on the second Wednesday of February, May, August and November at a time and place to be designated. The Chamber also meets once per month.
The chamber is organized according to its Constitution and By-Laws. The following officers currently serve on the Chamber Board:
|Karen Murphy, President|
|Stephanie Johnson, Vice President|
|John Horkay, Treasurer|
|Jennifer Meyer, Secretary|
Membership fees for a year—$40.00 per business, $25.00 per NFP, $15.00 per individual/family.
– Special thanks to Mark Klippert and Wanda Honerbaum for contributing to this page.